DMCA Copyright Policy
www.dchealthcoach.com (“Company”) follows the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf). It has adopted the general policy related to copyright infringement, and the Company has designed its mechanism of respecting the intellectual property rights of others. The Company will respond instantaneously to the copyright infringement claims committed via its Service and reported to the Company.
In case you assume that your copyright, which was protected by the Service, has been violated (e.g. your work has been plagiarized), please notify the Company’s copyright agent in accordance with DMCA.
The valid procedure of reporting the DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”) is presented below.
1. You have to provide a physical or electronic signature.
2. It is required to identify the copyrighted work that is the object of your claim. If there are more copyrighted works, please, provide an exhaustive list.
3. Provide the identified infringing material and its exact location on the Service.
4. Add the personal data to your claim in such a way the Company will be able to contact you. It may include your phone number, e-mail address, personal address.
5. Submit a declaration that you have a good faith belief that the legal copyright owner, agent, or law did not authorize the use of the material in the complained manner.
6. Submit a declaration, written under penalty of perjury, which is concerned with the validity and accuracy of the information mentioned. It also should prove that you are the copyright owner or the authorized party to act on behalf of the owner.
Company’s Copyright Agent responsible for receiving copyright notifications can be contacted via email: email@example.com
Any other feedback, comments, proposals for technical support or other communications should be delivered to Company Customer Service via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case your DMCA Copyright Notice does not comply with all the stipulations required, it may fail to produce effects.
Last update: 6.2.2020